Guaranteed Pass Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the advantages of doing a Guaranteed Pass driving course?
- We always review our students after their courses, to find out what we can do to improve the overall experience of learning to drive. After the guaranteed pass intensive course the students always say they should have done this course, the GP course, from the beginning and not have wasted their time and money on buying driving lessons.
- Because the Guaranteed Pass course is an objective orientated, intensive bespoke designed, Fast Track driving course, it helps everybody focus on getting to the end result as quickly and efficiently as possible. This extends to the administrative staff involved, the driving instructor, and helps the student focus.
- Our objective, and your objective should be, not to do infinite driving lessons, but to have a well planned and coordinated, predetermined objective.
- The Guaranteed Pass course will reduce the number of driving lessons you do, because of the high level of motivation to the driving instructor and school you get much more effective lessons. It increases the support level you get from your driving instructor because he cannot afford to shirk his responsibility in making you a safe enough driver so that you can pass your practical driving test at the end of your course.
- Usually with normal driving lessons (as in the case when you the client are paying for normal driving lessons) , the costs of the number of driving lessons rests solely on the students shoulders (you). Yet, if the driving instructor has a finite budget which he has set to work with (as in a PASS Guaranteed Course), his level of motivation to get you to the required standard is dramatically increased. This carries a responsibility implication which makes it imperative that you get the best possible training in the shortest possible time. There could be no better incentive for the driving instructor and school. This is what makes a PASS Guaranteed course so very effective and efficient.
How do I arrange a Guaranteed Pass driving course?
Simply call the office or fill in our application form and discuss your requirements with the office staff. They will take down your details and then make the arrangements for your evaluation and Fast Track Guaranteed Pass driving course. This is always the first step.
What happens after I have given my details?
An evaluation lesson of approximately 2hrs will be arranged to determine the standard of your driving and your rate of learning. After the lesson you will be given an offer for the Guaranteed Pass driving course. This will include a separate detailed contract which clearly stipulates the responsibilities of Carcaptain and lays out the contractual arrangements with yourself. You can then decide whether you wish to continue with a guaranteed pass intensive driving course or a normal Fast Track intensive driving course.
How much does the Guaranteed Pass Driving Course cost?
In a nutshell, the guaranteed pass course is subject to an evaluation to determine the students driving proficiency, rate of learning and retention ability. We cannot give accurate figures for a Guaranteed Pass Intensive Driving Course unless a full evaluation has been done. However, our office staff can give you an indicative cost based on your previous driving experience, but this will still be subject to an evaluation being done before we will be able to give you a quote and offer you the Guaranteed Pass contract .
Can I do a Guaranteed Pass Driving Course if I have never driven before?
If you are new to driving, it is still in our and your interest to do a full evaluation to give you the best price for our Guaranteed Pass Intensive Driving courses. By doing a two hour intensive courses evaluation we will be able to determine your rate of learning. Thereafter the intensive course driving test guaranteed pass can be confirmed by a bespoke contract which clearly stipulates the Guaranteed Pass Intensive course. If you call our offices or fill in one of our online forms the consultant should be able to give you an accurate estimate of what the Guaranteed Pass Course could cost you.
What happens if I fail my driving test?
If you fail your driving test on your Guaranteed Pass Course contract we will get you back into a driving test within 14 to 21 days after having failed your driving test.
The actual Fast Track driving test booking is effected through our Fast Track driving test booking team who will do this for you free of charge. You will only be liable for the direct costs as charged by the DVSA for the actual test booking. At the time of writing the information on the Guaranteed Pass Driving Courses the cost of the practical driving test booking for an individual on a normal weekday is sixty two pounds, (£62), a weekday after hours test, a Saturday or bank holiday test is seventy five poins, (£75). This may vary as the DVSA increases the costs of their practical driving tests from time to time. Under the Intensive Driving Courses Guaranteed Pass system you will be given free lessons and tuition until you pass your practical driving test.
Further Free preparation lessons for your driving test.
Your lessons in advance of your practical driving test, the car hire on the day of the test, all the costs associated with the actual booking, excluding the direct costs of the DVSA, are part of the Guaranteed Pass driving test guarantee.
Is there a limit on the number of lessons that I will be given?
There is no limit on the number of lessons that you will be given on the Guaranteed Pass Driving course. Our objective when we enter into a Guaranteed to pass your driving test is to try to complete the intensive driving courses in as short as possible time-frame. Because this is a guaranteed to pass your driving test course it is in our interest that you should be able to pass the test when you are presented for the practical driving test at the end of the initial course. If however, for some obscure reason, you are unable to pass the driving test at the end of the first sessions of the Guaranteed Pass Driving Course we will determine how many remedial lessons you require before sitting your next practical driving test. These lessons will simply form part of the Guaranteed Pass Driving course .
How long will the Guaranteed Pass Intensive Driving course take?
We have some of the best possible timing schedules to effectively present lightning Fast Track intensive driving courses. It is possible for us to guarantee you a test centre practical driving test date within 10 to 14 days of having contacted our offices. Our Fast Track intensive course driving instructors are continually preparing students for their practical driving tests which have been booked through our guaranteed driving test booking service in under one week of having been contacted by the client.
If you embark on a Pass Guaranteed Intensive Driving course through Carcaptain Driving Schools we will do everything humanly possible within the constraints of the available systems to have you pass your practical driving test in under 14 days from the time that you have signed up for your Guaranteed Pass Intensive course. It is imported that during the time that you are due to do you will Guaranteed Pass Intensive Driving course that you are available for communication purposes so that we can set up the Guaranteed Pass Course with yourself.
What do I get when I have a Guaranteed Pass driving course?
You get your driving licence.
What happens if my instructor gets ill or has an accident?
In the odd occasion that the instructor, for some strange and obscure reason, becomes unavailable, we will discuss with you the possibility of changing your instructor, or converting your GP intensive driving course into a normal intensive driving course. We have always been able to resolve these issues on a mutually acceptable basis between Carcaptain and the client. We normally revert back to a situation where we regard the funds on account as part of an intensive driving course.
What happens if I run into problems and cannot complete the Guaranteed PASS course?
There are times that the student needs to take a sabbatical when they are on the GP course. This may be as a result of a private matter that they have to attend to, or they may have attracted an illness. In situations like this we will discuss the matter with the student and the instructor and come to an agreement. Normally we would deal this matter as we would with a normal intensive course. In the terms and conditions of the GP contract it clearly states that you need to be able to do your lessons in an agreed consecutive manner. If this is not possible due to circumstances beyond the control of the student we will make alternative arrangements at the time. When the student restarts his GP course, as per the contract, it is the instructors prerogative whether he charges the student for an additional 5 hours at a set rate to get the student back up to speed. These matters are dealt with on a case by case basis, in line with the contract in place and Carcaptain’s terms and conditions.
What if I want to change instructors?
If you are uncomfortable with the instructor that we have allocated you on the assessment it is imperative you contact us in this regard early so that we can make arrangements for an alternative instructor.
Having to change instructors halfway through the GP course.
If you are halfway through a Guaranteed Pass course and you then want to change instructors, we have a number of possible actions that can be taken;
1. We can offer the Guaranteed Pass course you are on to another instructor, who can then decide whether he is prepared to take on the balance of the GP course. Normally this will require an assessment by the instructor taking over the course.
2. We can convert the GP course to a normal intensive course and start from there.
3. You can elect to opt out of the GP course, we will do a cost analysis and supply you with a detailed invoice according to the status and contractual terms of the Guaranteed Pass course at that time.
Please note the specific terms and conditions applicable to your GP course contract are prepared and given to you after the evaluation. The information given on this page is only to be regarded as a guideline and has no standing in terms of the arrangements and contracts between you the client and Carcaptain. Your bespoke GP Course contract takes precedence over Carcaptain’s terms and conditions where there is a conflict in the terms and conditions relating to the contracts. Until you have agreed to the GP Course contract the arrangement between you and Carcaptain are governed exclusively by the terms and conditions as per >>> Cracaptain’s terms and conditions which can be read here. <<<